Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Coleman Cortes Plus 8 Family Tent for under £200


We have just received our first shipmen of the Coleman Cortes 8 plus a perfect starter tent for a family , with ample space for the whole family and a great price. With Full head heigh throughout the Cortes Plus 8 is perfect for a growing family. The New Coleman Rigid D Door makes entering the Tent easier than ever. The Cortes Plus offers a solid solution for Budget conscious campers. 

The Cortes Plus 8 pitches inner first making the main living area of the tent double skinned. 


A Few Facts & figures .. 


Weight : 11.8kg
H/H : 2000mm 
Pack Size : 24 x 24 x 58cm 
Fire Retardant
Fibreglass poles 

Rain and Wind Tested 
Simply and Quick to Pitch 
Hinged D Door
Porchway Groundsheet

Would you like to see the Cortes plus 8 pitched? give us a call to make an appointment we 're more than happy to pitch our display model. 


Return to IBEX Camping

1 comment:

  1. Timber Ridge Large Family Tent from Bizarkdeal

    I personally purchased this tent for one weekend of camping with my friends. There were four of us sharing the same tent and we we're able to fit both our queen air mattresses inside with additional space to walk around, which I loved. The room divider was a great addition, it allowed privacy for changing / sleeping and it was still really easy to take down when we wanted to be in one big open space for games and meals. I think one of my favorite things about this tent was the ventilation. I'm not by any means an expericienced camper. Tents tend to make me feel cramped and sticky but due to the extra ventilation in the ceiling and Windows I actually felt very cool & comfortable. It was in the upper 80s and lower 90s all weekend too so I was pretty impressed with both the tent and myself. Normally I would have woken up in the night feeling all sticky/ icky and Id head to the car to spend the rest of my night in the air conditioning! This past weekend I spent both nights in the tent & I slept through the night.

    ReplyDelete